Ancient Near Eastern Studies. Supplement (anche ANES) è una serie di pubblicazioni edita dall'Università di Melbourne.
I volumi sono stampati dalla Peeters Publishers (Lovanio, Belgio).
1 (1964) Edit
- L.A. Mayer, Bibliography of the Samaritans.
2 (1990) Edit
- G. Bunnens, Tell Ahmar, 1988 Season.
4 (1995) Edit
- T. Muraoka, Studies in Ancient Hebrew Semantics.
5 (1996) Edit
- G. Bunnens, Cultural Interaction in the Ancient Near East. Papers Read at a Symposium Held at the University of Melbourne, Department of Classics and Archaeology (29-30 September 1994).
6 (1998) Edit
- T. Muraoka, Semantics of Ancient Hebrew.
7 (2000) Edit
- G. Bunnens, Essays on Syria in the Iron Age.
8 (2001) Edit
- M.R. Adamthwaite, Late Hittite Emar. The Chronology, Synchronisms, and Socio-Political Aspects of a Late Bronze Age Fortress Town.
10 (2003) Edit
- C. Sagona, Punic Antiquities of Malta and Other Ancient Artefacts Held in Ecclesiastic and Private Collections.
11 (2003) Edit
- L. Hopkins, Archaeology at the North-East Anatolian Frontier, VI. An Ethnoarchaeological Study of Sos Höyük and Yigittasi Village.
12 (2004) Edit
- A. Sagona, A View from the Highlands: Archaeological Studies in Honour of Charles Burney.
13 (2004) Edit
- M. McConchie, Archaeology at the North-East Anatolian Frontier, V. Iron Technology and Iron-making Communities of the First Millennium BC.
14 (2004) Edit
- A. Sagona, C. Sagona, Archaeology at the North-East Anatolian Frontier, I. An Historical Geography and a Field Survey of the Bayburt Province.
15 (2004) Edit
- A. Cilingiroglu, Z. Derin, E. Abay, H. Saglamtimur, I. Kayan, Ulucak Höyük. Excavations Conducted between 1995 and 2002.
16 (2005) Edit
- M. Payne, Urartian Measures of Volume.
17 (2005) Edit
- P.W.T. Stoop-van Paridon, The Song of Songs. A Philological Analysis of the Hebrew Book.
18 (2006) Edit
- C. Sagona, I. Vella Gregory, A. Bugeja, Punic Antiquities of Malta and Other Ancient Artefacts Held in Private Collections, 2.
19 (2008) Edit
- A. Sagona, M. Abramishvili, Archaeology in Southern Caucasus: Perspectives from Georgia.
20 (2007) Edit
- A. Cilingiroglu, A. Sagona, Anatolian Iron Ages 6. The Proceedings of the Sixth Anatolian Iron Ages Colloquium Held at Eskisehir, 16-20 August 2004.
21 (2007) Edit
- J. Azize, N. Weeks, Gilgamesh and the World of Assyria. Proceedings of the Conference Held at the Mandelbaum House, The University of Sydney, 21-23 July 2004.
22 (2007) Edit
- G.J. Wightman, Sacred Spaces. Religious Architecture in the Ancient World.
23 (2007) Edit
- J.K. Aitken, The Semantics of Blessing and Cursing in Ancient Hebrew.
24 (2008) Edit
- M.L. Steiner, E.J. van der Steen, Sacred and Sweet. Studies on the Material Culture of Tell Deir 'Alla and Tell Abu Sarbut.
25 (2007) Edit
- V.N. Yagodin, A.V.G. Betts, S. Blau, Ancient Nomads of the Aralo-Caspian Region. The Duana Archaeological Complex. University of Sydney Central Asian Programme.
26 (2007) Edit
- K. McGeough, Exchange Relationships at Ugarit.
27 (2008) Edit
- K.S. Rubinson, A. Sagona, Ceramics in Transitions. Chalcolithic Through Iron Age in the Highlands of the Southern Caucasus and Anatolia.
28 (2008) Edit
C. Sagona, Beyond the Homeland: Markers in Phoenician Chronology.
29 (2009) Edit
- P. Bienkowski, Studies on Iron Age Moab and Neighbouring Areas in Honour of Michèle Daviau.
30 (2010) Edit
- R.J. Kuty, Studies in the Syntax of Targum Jonathan to Samuel.
31 (2010) Edit
- S. Redford, N. Ergin, Perceptions of the Past in the Turkish Republic: Classical and Byzantine Periods.
32 (2010) Edit
- K. McGeough, M.S. Smith, Ugaritic Economic Tablets. Text, Translation and Notes.
33 (2010) Edit
- J.E. Hartley, The Semantics of Ancient Hebrew Colour Lexemes.
34 (2010) Edit
- S.E. Connor, A Promethean Legacy: Late Quarternary Vegetation History of Southern Georgia, the Caucasus.
35 (2010) Edit
- A. Jamieson, Tell Ahmar: Neo-Assyrian Pottery from Area C.
36 (2010) Edit
- C. Sagona, Ceramics of the Phoenician-Punic World. Collected Essays.
37 (2010) Edit
- N. Ergin, Bathing Cultures of Anatolian Civilizations: Architecture, History, and Imagination.